We understand life’s most difficult moments can be overwhelming. Whether it is a matter of downsizing, family member moving out, loss of a loved one, the clean out after an estate sale can be daunting. The Estate Clean Out typically happens after an Estate Sale and there are still a number of items left to sell, donate, clean up and prep the home to sell or get ready for their new owners.
- Evaluate remaining items left to sell.
- Arrange to provide buyers for any remaining items leftover from the Estate Sale.
- Provide a full inventory of items sold and the prices they sold for.
- Pack up and donate useful items for charity in your name.
- Provided a detailed list of items donated, fair market value and receipt for tax deduction.
- Gather anything personal such as photos, papers, jewelry, money, etc. We will ship items to family members.
- Remove all remaining debris from home, most of the time a dumpster is required. Owner pays the cost for the dumpster. We will not remove toxic items. For example, left over paint. We will call around to find out when the next available drop off is for specific items.
- Schedule professional cleaning upon owner’s request.
- Will provide a detailed list of projects completed.